Hi hi- God is SO faithful! I have been given the opportunity to go to YWAM-Kona in Jan 2012. Below is my support letter. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedules to read, glance, pray over this! If you have any questions such as "why?!! how?!!!!" or anything, call/text/play with me! I have soooo many emotions but I trust in my sovereign God!!! I love you all! xoxo :)
Aloha Friends!
Hello! I hope everything is going well with you. I can’t believe 2011 is already almost over. I have some great news to share with you for my plans in the year ahead of 2012.
Let me just say this year has been quite a road for me. In fact, one of the most hardest and challenging months I have ever endured. For a few months up until my summer mission trip to El Salvador in August, I was at a very confusing and hurtful place thinking how would I overcome this part of my life.
During my time in El Salvador, I had some time to reflect and rest in God’s presence. He spoke to me in ways I never thought was possible. He shared His infinite love for me and convicted me to be the fragrant aroma (Ephesians 5:1-2) from that point on.
With this said, between the months of Jan- June 2012, I will be committing my time to YWAM- Crossroads DTS in Kona, Hawaii.
Youth with a Mission (YWAM) began in 1960 by Dr. Loren Cunningham and simply their purpose is “to know God and to make Him known.” The particular school I’ll be attending is called Crossroads (CDTS) that includes a 12-week lecture phase followed by an 8-week field assignment (half of the group will be sent to India and the other half to Israel).
More than anything, I would value your prayers for me in this new journey God has provided. He truly is the God that answers prayers! Physically, I’m asking you to pray for safety and good health. Spiritually, I ask that you pray for wisdom and direction in my life that will bring honor and glory to God. Just knowing that you will be praying will give me great joy and peace!
Beyond your prayers, if you are led to join me by financially supporting this time in my life, I would be eternally thankful. Fees for the 12-week lecture phase of the school are $3,995 (room, board and tuition). Likewise, fees for the field assignment estimated to be $4,000-$4,500 (dependent upon the outreach location) which will include airfare, ground transportation, food and housing. Checks may be payable to Hannah Yun or by paypal: hannayun@gmail.com (NOTE: only ONE "h"). This is a journey that God has called me to and I would greatly appreciate any level of support you are able to offer.
Once again, I sincerely hope that things are going well for you. I will definitely be praying for you. I feel somewhat timid to share this letter but trust that God is leading me to something bigger and better. I faithfully believe that this short-term journey will bring long term fruits for both you and I!
Abundant blessings from our Lord above & Mahalo!
Hannah Yun
1 Peter 5:6-7

No comments:
Post a Comment